My name is Brianna.
I am a Nutrition coach & Bodybuilding specialist based in New York City.
I have a background in psychology and marketing.
I am an ISSA certified Elite trainer specialized in nutrition, strength training and bodybuilding.
I am also one of the few East Coast certified Henselmans Personal Trainers.
I transform people's lives and bodies by creating easy to follow plans that help create better habits, challenge mindsets, change and form a better version of yourself!
The field of Nutrition is continuously changing with new research on different topics appearing very frequently. I keep my knowledge up-to-date by constantly finishing new courses of studies, reading research, books and doing my own tests. Expanding my knowledge & spreading the most useful information to my clients is my full time career.
A great coach never stops learning.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I was not always in a good physical condition. On the contrary, I was slightly overweight as a child and it caused me lots of body image issues and low self-esteem.
- I love animals and I am the proud dog mom of a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He also eats healthy homemade food.
- I enjoy strength training because it helps me feel better, look better, move better.
- I am very clumsy and a little shy when I meet new people.
- I am a very kind and caring person with a passion for helping others.
This is my own personal transformation.
I lead by example.