My name is Brianna.
A certified personal trainer & nutrition coach.
I work both online and in-person with clients who have different needs: losing weight, gaining muscle mass, improving nutrition habits, getting stronger, preparing for a competition and so on.
My expertise in sports nutrition, strength training, conditioning and mindset coaching allows me to transform people: body & mind.
Training & nutrition are continuously changing fields.
I keep my knowledge up-to-date by constantly completing new courses, researching, reading and practicing what I learn.
Expanding my knowledge is my full-time career in order to guarantee the best results to my clients.
A great coach never stops learning.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I am the proud dog mom of a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Charlie.
- I was born in Bulgaria, raised in Italy.
- I used to be an extreme introvert.
- I enjoy strength training because it helps me feel better mentally.
- I am very creative and I enjoy playing the piano, singing, writing.
- I have a lot of tattoos and all of them have a deep meaning to me.
Want to know what got me into fitness and what my personal story is?
Listen to this podcast I was a guest on: CLICK HERE
This is my own personal transformation.
I lead by example.